[Mg-t] 51 td mk II

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] 51 td mk II
From: "KRISLYN COMPANY" <KRISLYNCO.LLC@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:19:23 -0500
hello folks

can anyone tell me where the lift a dot snaps are to be located for the half
tonneau cover on the 51 TD.. I am at least reasonably certain they do not have
their studs mounted on the wood rail atop the tub as the convertible top is
fastened here with screws....  so i belive the studs are mounted below the
convertible top "skirt fringe flap" and through the steel painted part of the
tub..... scary stuff considering it has taken years to get this car to its
near concourse condition.....  dont want to make a mistake now..

thanks as always for the help..

rocky