Arvin Heater

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Arvin Heater
From: "Bill Snyder" <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:34:50 -0500
Thanks to all for your input, advice and photos on aftermarket heaters.
It appear that this Arvin heater is very similar to the Arnolt in shape
and function, but different in how the outlet vents are arranged. It
appears that my unit is missing a door on the bottom that opens to allow
warm air to blow straight back into the cockpit and also two round holes
on the driver's side apparently missing some air deflector to direct
warmth to the driver's feet. I am in the process of trying to fabricate
adequate replacements for these parts, as well as a mounting bracket. I
will try to report on the finished and functional
product.........hopefully.
Bill Snyder
'53 TD