MG INt'l and more

To: "mg-t net" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG INt'l and more
From: "Gene Fodor" <crownwhl@sover.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:11:20 -0400
Hello Listers... I have just received a great DVD produced by BGA Studios of
the Gattlinburgh extravaganza for those of us who may not have been there or
even for those who were....well worth the USD 12.00 form BGA Studios POB 293
DWG, (that is the correct town name) PA, 18327.
Also there are some M.G. Vintage Racers -Silver Anniv Car badges left over and
they are beautiful for USD 15.00 from Dan Leonard, Leonard Paper Co., 725 N
Haven St., Baltimore, MD 21205.
Pls note usual disclaimers apply and that I have not interest in either of
these companies except that the material is totally great and M.G. related and
may be of interest to the list.
Cheers
Gene
1953 TD