RE: exhaust tail pipe orientation

To: "'Clive Sherriff'" <clive.sherriff@ntlworld.com>,
Subject: RE: exhaust tail pipe orientation
From: Jesús Benajes <jbenajes@mot.upv.es>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:15:21 +0200
 I actually bought the exhaust system in May 2004 from MG Octagon Car Club
in UK. I got also new hangers from them. I do not remember having huge
problems, other than the usual in these cars. I had to find a good position
of the different pieces, which included rotating the silencer to clear the
chassis and floorboards. I had to machine a anew spacer for the gear-box
hanging point.
Nevertheless, I have not yet started the engine to check for eventual
vibrations.

Jeszs

53 TD
Valencia, Spain