Re: Headlights

To: eabb@loc.gov, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headlights
From: "David Lodge" <archie_ponsonby@post.cz>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 04:32:50 +0100 (CET)
Hello Gene,

Just a word.  The later "bulging" lenses are generally known as
"cat's eye'.  The earlier - and flatter - lenses are known as
"horse shoe".  Also the rims are slightly different to match each
profile.  From the year of your Singer I would guess that you need
the later ones.

Regards, David Lodge MG TC