Headlights

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headlights
From: "Eugene D Abbondelo" <eabb@loc.gov>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:51:35 -0500
Hope one of you MG-T folk can help:

I understand that my 1949 Singer Roadster has the same Lucas headlights as the
MG-T series of the same period.  I bought the car with modern sealed-beam
headlights installed.  The headlight buckets are Lucas  7" .

I would like to return to the original reflector and separate bulb style with
what I believe is called the "cat's eye lense. I'm looking for the flat lense,
not the bulging style.  I believe this setup is a direct replacement and will
fit my headlight buckets without modification.

Anyone have a set for sale?

Thanks,

Gene Abbondelo
Hyattsville, Maryland
1949 Singer Roadster
1952 Sunbeam Talbot Alpine Roadster (basketcase)