Re: gas tank cap seal

To: drmoyce@ent-oakland.com
Subject: Re: gas tank cap seal
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:20:09 -0400
Hi Andy,
  Great idea.  I understand the principle of it.  You wrote the drilled
holes are at the cut end, which I assume is the bottom, immersed end.
How full can you fill the tank?   How does displaced air escape once the
fuel level reaches top of the drilled holes?  Is there a second set of
drilled holes near the filler top?
Bob