Re: virus alert

To: Ted Jackson <ted@the-jacksons.net>
Subject: Re: virus alert
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 06:43:16 -0400
C'mon guys, give me a little bit of credit for having some knowledge of
this stuff.  If you'll look at the postings on this thread you'll see
that I never claimed, or implied, that this nuisance is emanating from
Mark's system.  It's obviously something that has wormed its way into
some lister's computer and is doing its thing. Hopefully, it'll end shortly.

Enough on this.  Thread closed.

Bud Krueger
52 TD