Re: virus alert

To: Herald1200@aol.com
Subject: Re: virus alert
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 19:03:51 -0400
Tell you what, Andy -- next time it comes back I'll forward a copy to
you.  I'd be delighted if it never shows up again.  I seem to recall
that its address is not simply mg-t@autox.team.net.  There are some
other characters after the mg-t part.  One of my  email filters looks
for the string 'mg-t' and sorts it into my 'mg-t' folder.  Its date is
something in 1997.  The coincidence factor is too great to discounts its
origin as someone on the mg-t list.

Bud Krueger
52TD