New Web site - Ttalk.info

To: mg-t <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Web site - Ttalk.info
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:04:47 -0500
Hi T-listers,

Larry Shoer's recent hunt to find a place to host his index program for
the TSO CD-ROM convinced me to bite the bullet and open up a web site to
share things about MG T-series cars. I've had a thing going on my
'personal' web page with Earthlink for a couple of years now. It wasn't
big enough to handle Larry's file. So -- I'm now the keeper of a site
called Ttalk.info being hosted by Earthlink. Maybe I can find a way to
show images for those among us who can't do so otherwise. It's going to
take a while to get it right, so please be patient. It's not going to be
anything like this list or the UK BB. You can find it at www.Ttalk.info.
I'm wide open for suggestions about things to try to include. The form
will be changing as soon as I can decide upon a template. TDs are my
main love, but I'll try to give equal time the other Tcars.  In fact,
I'm  looking for some images of  TA, TB, TC, and TFs from owners who
would give me permission to use the images on the site.  Any
volunteers?  TIA.

Bud Krueger
52TD
Plymouth, Mass.