coil polarity

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: coil polarity
From: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:25:49 -0600
I guess Jim doesn't have a radio in his T either :)

On the coil polarity issue... First, I guess an auto coil only has
polarity because of the physical connections of the secondary. I always
understood that the need to maintain polarity was because of the spark
plugs not because of the coil.  I have read the need for polarity had
to do with the hotter center conductor of the spark plug combined with
proper polarity makes for the greatest electron flow thus the hottest
spark....

  Mike