Dip stick, TF

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dip stick, TF
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:01:15 EST
Thanks to all who responded to my dip stick problem on the TF.  Most thought
it was because the tube was bent during a rebuild. I have pushed the tube to
and fro but without making much difference.  When the second "stab" gets down
to the block it sticks big time.  I've tried working the stick down a little
with a file but no help.  Now I'd like to pull the tube out of the block and
take a look at it.  Is there a trick to doing this so as not to destroy it
getting it to come out??
Tnx
Terry