Re: radiator & cooling

To: mg-t <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: radiator & cooling
From: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:15:42 -0600
I haven't been following the thread closely but if your having problems
with cooling, don't forget to make sure you have the right water
antifreeze mix for your geographic area and use an additional cooling
product such as Water Wetter.  You only want enough antifreeze in your
system to stop it from freezing. Water cools better than antifreeze.
Also Water Wetter is a great product. My A is much more comfortable to
drive because the engine temp is lower using water wetter.  I never
drove my T without it so I can't compare.

Also modern radiator cores are much more efficient than older cores. It
is possible to have your radiator modified by a radiator shop.

Mike