Re: new member

To: "MG-List" <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: new member
From: "Wayne Francis" <whfrancis@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:22:00 -0800
On a similar note:  does anyone know what specification the bolts that
attach the clutch cable bracket to the side of the pan?  I tried a couple
that I had, but nothing fit.  I'm concerned that it's one of those "special
metric" that we hear about.  Also, it appears that the diameter of the bolts
that fit the holes in the pan is (significantly) less than the diameter of
the holes in the bracket.  Doesn't seem quite right.  Any help appreciated.

Wayne Francis
50 TD
Ojai, CA