RE: Tach reduction "gearbox" (52 TD)

To: "'Hermance, Jonathan'" <Jonathan.Hermance@ATK.COM>,
Subject: RE: Tach reduction "gearbox" (52 TD)
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:09:22 -0600
Jon,

I've haven't seen replacement shafts or gears for years. I think Moss used
to sell replacements, but I don't think that's true any longer.

You have nothing to lose by trying to braze up the existing shaft, but
obviously you'll want to turn them down again on a lathe to ensure their
trueness.

I say have at it. You might just save yourself a bunch of change.

Cheers,
Lew