Re: NEMGTR

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: NEMGTR
From: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@suscom.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:57:31 -0400
Terry,
My point is that for any of our clubs to sustain themselves, they need
to be inclusive, not exclusive.  Our local club is a chapter of NAMGBR
and NAMGAR.  Other local clubs that are NEMGTR local chapters have the
same number of  Ts as we do, but they are a larger percentage of the
total.  If you are reaching 25 people with Ts, why does it matter if
they are 25 standing alone or part of a larger entity.
Charlie