Re: NEMGTR

To: ewsinc@suscom.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NEMGTR
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:03:44 EDT
In a message dated 6/10/2004 7:43:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ewsinc@suscom.net writes:

> The closest other local chapters are 2
> hours away.  Hank determined that we didn't have a high enough
> percentage of  T types in the club to be considered.  It seems that they
> don't care about the future of the T Register, or they would be taking
> such opportunities to spread the influence of the club.

Charlie, I belong to the NEMGTR and I'm 3000 miles away.  I also belong to
two local MG clubs.  The "they" you are talking about are volunteers and folks
will real other jobs and responsibilities.....they all have their warts too,
just like you and me.  I would not consider a MG club with 200 members and only
25 T types a T club either.
If you want to change things, get involved and help the change.....
Terry Sanders
Oakland, CA
Newsletter for Life of the Sorry Safari Touring society!