Value of a basket case

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Value of a basket case
From: "Parkinson,Ron" <RParkinson@AMESTEXTILE.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 12:09:32 -0400
Dear listers,

Anyone on the list have an idea what I should ask for a '53 TD basket
case sold with no motor, trans or rear end all of which I would like to
keep for backup?

The chassis took a major hit on the right side and the right front is
trash.  The body tub wood is dry rotted and the quarter panels need
lower half work.  The metal supporting frame of the tub is very solid.
All other parts are originals as you would expect.

I hate to get into the Ebay business but parting it out is likely worth
more.

Suggestions??

Ron Parkinson

2-'53 TD's one done one in parts