Re:

To: <archie_ponsonby@post.cz>, <mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re:
From: "Clive Sherriff" <clive.sherriff@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:52:47 +0100
David,

First thought is to use the old tank - by cleaning the inside
thoroughly and coating it with tank sealant as was common
practice in the aircraft industry.  This "Slosh Tank Sealant"
is available from some car suppliers, and directly from
MMM as 3M 776 FUEL RESISTANT COATING FUEL
TANK SEALANT

Ive used this very successfully on some quire horrendous
leaks - just remember to take out the fuel level sender and
any fuel filters etc first!

Clive