Re: Battery Question

To: "mg-t" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Question
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:16:56 -0000
10.5 volts is the industry standard for minimum operating voltage. Except
for ignitions, which are required to work down to 6 volts. Ignitions must
provide spark during crank when the voltage can really drop. (Been in the
OEM automotive electronic biz for thirty years.)

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336