Re: MGTD Toolbox

To: Nels Anderson <nels@flightsim.com>
Subject: Re: MGTD Toolbox
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:20:49 -0400
Nels,

   I can't imagine what sort of installation diagram that Moss would
provide.  Yes, the inside of the toolbox (with the exception of the
cover) is completely covered with the white felt.  The little block of
wood was put there by the factory.  If you have an OEM jack, or a decent
reproduction, you'll find that it fits very nicely up against the block
of wood (under the felt).

Bud Krueger
52TD