Re: MGTD Toolbox

To: Nels Anderson <nels@flightsim.com>
Subject: Re: MGTD Toolbox
From: Dave & Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:09:59 -0700
Nels,

The block of wood is intended to be a divider to keep the jack from
sliding from one side of the tool box to the other during hard
cornering.  In the one picture that I can find of the tool box, it shows
the wood block offset to the right side on a TF.  On my TD is was offset
to the left side.  Installing the felt is relatively straight forward,
just make sure that everything that is supposed to be attached to the
tool box exterior walls is in place, then apply the pieces to the sides
with contact sement (or other adhesive of choice).  I made cutouts
around all bolts heads.  This is especially important around the bolt
heads for the fuel pump so it can be easily removed for servicing.  Once
the sides are done, attach the wooden divider block and glue the bottom
piece in.

Good luck,
Dave