Re: Brake/Stop Light Switch

To: simbafish@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Brake/Stop Light Switch
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:18:46 -0400
Hi Stu,
  There's not much to see when you look at the switch. The
pressure-sensitive area is crimped into the switch, so it would not seem
likely that it could be inspected internally w/o destroying it.  You
might be able to swish it out with a squirt of alcohol, if you wanted to
pursue the idea of cleaning it.
  I'd recommend that you buy a new switch and install it.  Unscrew the
old one, screw in the new one. Only a few drops of fluid will drip out
during this exchange if you are quick.
Bob