Hello

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello
From: "Mike Eldred" <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:49:43 -0400
Hello fellow listers,
I'm new to the MG-T list, and just wanted to introduce myself.
I just acquired a 1954 MG TF 1250 as an "early inheritance" from my father.
A truly wonderful gift! He owned the car since 1965, so it's something I
have treasured all my life.
The car is nearly all original. My father has always paid attention to its
maintenance. Although there has never been a "restoration," he has replaced
worn items as needed - seats, the top, etc, and had the car painted in the
early '70s.
I live in southern Vermont, and have been disappointed in finding a dearth
of MG-clubs, British sports car clubs, or even plain sports car clubs in
this area. If anyone lives nearby, and is interested in getting together
formally or informally, let me know.  I'm in the Wilmington/Mount Snow
region.
I also belong to a Volkswagen Scirocco list, so I know what an incredible
resource a list like this can be. I look forward to learning a lot, and
hopefully I'll be able to help someone else.
Cheers!
-Mike Eldred
MikeE@vermontmedia.com