1967 MGB ROADSTER FOR SALE

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1967 MGB ROADSTER FOR SALE
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:57:21 -0700
Dear Listers,

Seems like a good deal but I haven't seen it - Contact the owner directly
by phone or email. I have no idea what condition it is in.  Good Luck,

Cheers,
Rick
1967 MGB ROADSTER FOR SALE:

Nice clean original California MGB for sale.

Not running, kinda apart, Wire Wheels, british racing green, California
pink slip with
original black California license plates still on the car! Very solid and
complete

$2,500

The car is stored in the San Francisco Bay Area. If you know of someone who
wants to build a nice 1967 MGB then this is a great car to start with.
Please pass my phone # along to any MGB enthusiasts that you think might
want this 1967
Roadster.

Thanks,
Tony - 650-348-8269