Re: Hello

To: redscirocco@hotmail.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hello
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:40:19 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/03 4:02:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
redscirocco@hotmail.com writes:

> Hello fellow listers,
> I'm new to the MG-T list, and just wanted to introduce myself.
> I just acquired a 1954 MG TF 1250 as an "early inheritance" from my father.

Welcome Mike.  Best of luck keeping the legacy going.

You have a couple of MG events in VT this summer.  THe MGCar Club Drive in
inStratton in July: http://www.mgdriversclub.com/current/drivein7.html

and the British Invasion at Stowe in September:
http://britishinvasion.com/main.html

If you ahven't already, you should check out the New England MGT Register (go
to: http://www.nemgt.org/) where you'll also see that they have a Vermont
Chapter.

There's a multi-marque British club in VT, with the following contact info:
British Motorcars-Vermont
4 Farmstead Drive
Shelburne, Vermont 05482
USA