Re: Carb Plumbing

To: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@home.com>
Subject: Re: Carb Plumbing
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 22:35:13 -0500
Bob,

    I'm not so sure of that.  For instance, the NEMGTR's Safety Fast inspection
considers the routing of the tubes.  I'm not certain of the location of any
particular photograph or drawing that shows the correct routing.  Nor do I feel
at all certain that there is 'an' official routing.  It's very likely that there
are still cars in museums that have the original tubes in them.  I'll bet that
someone like Chip Old can tell you how they were routed.

Bud Krueger
52TD (NEMGTR #9826)