Re: Seatbelts?

To: "Brad Rivera" <barivera@qwest.net>, "T List" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seatbelts?
From: "Dr. Moyce" <amoyce@pol.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:15:45 -0700
There is no doubt that the thrown clear school will suffer more death and
injury in car crashes. When you get down to speculation about the T car's
ability to withstand various forces you reach a point where you remind
yourself that at least it's safer than a motorcycle.
I believe in a three point system which will keep your face off the
dashboard and the steering wheel off your chest, while keeping you in the
cockpit. This is the safest place to be in the event of a crash.
I modified Horst Schach's plan for my TD and used standard belts purchased
from JC Whitney.

Andy Moyce
52 TD