Re: water outlet bolts

To: fprecht@mail.frostburg.edu
Subject: Re: water outlet bolts
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 13:53:35 -0400
Bud,
  I believe that the stuff you see at the ends of the bolts is old
coolant crud. Look at the longitudinal section of the engine, page 13 of
the WS manual. The bolts appear to go into the water passage, not oil.
  You could double-check this by sticking a Q-tip into the hole and
seeing what comes out on the cotton.
Bob