Re: Need advice on Side Curtains and Top

To: bobmgtd@home.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need advice on Side Curtains and Top
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 05:49:21 EDT
In a message dated 5/16/01 8:32:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time, bobmgtd@home.com
writes:

> I need to get the "weather" equipment for my TD. I see Moss offers a choice
> between something called stayfast and vinyl. Which is better, and what is
> the proper color for an ivory TD? Is there an alternate source for the side
> curtains? Perhaps a less expensive source?

All TD's left Abington with Tan weather equipment.  Only in the aftermarket
did other colors show up.  Canvas was the original, and Stayfast comes fairly
close to that.  Check Abingdon Spares, and there is an outfit that provides
an alternative, I think it's called Caribou Canvas.  I've never used them
(and don't know anybody who has) but you can find their advert in Hemmings.

Best bet might be to wait for a Moss Interior Sale, then go through a Moss
distributor to get even more $ off.  I think the Moss interior sales are
usually in the Fall.

Steve in NJ