Re: Dieseling/ Timing

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dieseling/ Timing
From: "Paul ." <dejoux@lovemywheels.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 21:08:02 -0700
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
>Fooey on this low compression nonsense.

Thats just what the book said were the compression ratios ex factory.

As for me the PO used to race the TF (never very seriously, he had a cooper 500
for that) so the compression ratio is higer than stock, dont know what but it
should be running on what over here we call Av Gas, i.e. Aviation Fuel at 100
octane

Paul Fulton
1955 TF1500

Visit www.internetclassiccars.com www.internetsportscars.com www.internetRVs.com