Piping Question

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Piping Question
From: Chuck <chull@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:46:21 -0800
        I am just about set to paint my wife's TF.  She wants it to be cream
with
red interior.  She has looked through a ton of pictures making the color
choice.  One car she saw that she really liked was cream, with red
interior, and had red piping.  I have seen several cars where the piping
matches the interior color.   I know that is not "original", but I was
wondering how often it is done.  And, in the rare possibility that she
might have the car in a concourse event what is the deduction for improper
piping color?

Chuck
Caretaker of 1955 TF 1500