Re: Thread Direction

To: "Nigel Geach \(CRFPULP\)" <Ngeach@fccl.com>,
Subject: Re: Thread Direction
From: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:34:08 -0500
Hi guys,
I can tell you this from first hand experience on the track:  If the splines
are loose and/or the wheel in not TIGHT, braking can cause the knock-on to
come off......followed in short order by the wheel/tire.
If you install the left hub on the right-hand side, and vice-versa, the
knock-ons, wheels and tires will bid you a fond adieu while merely driving
down the street......!
Best,
Ray McCrary
"Speed is Life;