Re: Manifold Nut Problem

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Manifold Nut Problem
From: Chip Old <fold@bcpl.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:42:08 -0400 (EDT)
Use lock washers.  The whole point of a lock washer IS to get crushed.
The spring action of the washer between the nut and whatever is on the
other side helps to prevent the nut from working loose.

--
Chip Old               1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  XPAG7430  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland     1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO  CT3479E