Re: MG-T List

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG-T List
From: Chip Old <fold@bcpl.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:31:49 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Terry Looft wrote to :

> it's been so long since I joined the list I can't remember how I did
> it and now want to pass the list information on to a friend. How did I
> get here? The list has some great information (I will stay out of the
> paint thing :-) and want to help others join.

To Subscribe:

o Address an e-mail to:  majordomo@autox.team.net
o The Subject line is ignored, so you can leave it blank.
o In the body of the message write ONLY:  subscribe mg-t
o Send the message

To Unsubscribe:

o Address an e-mail to:  majordomo@autox.team.net
o The Subject line is ignored, so you can leave it blank.
o In the body of the message write ONLY:  unsubscribe mg-t
o Send the message

That will subscribe or unsubscribe the e-mail address from which you send
the message.  If you need to subscribe a different address, either send
the request from that other address or change the message to:

  subscribe mg-t you@your.domain

(But substitute your real e-mail address for "you@your.domain")

You will get back a message from majordomo@autox.team.net asking you to
verify your request.

--
Chip Old               1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  XPAG7430  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland     1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO  CT3479E