Re: TF Alloy Body

To: "david.tinker" <david.tinker@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: TF Alloy Body
From: Geoff Love <engconn@f-tech.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:57:57 -0400
--------------65DE0A474C7E34FB8DD8F37A

"david.tinker" wrote:

> Thanks for all your comments and advice. Perhaps I should make it clear that
> it is only the Tub which has been clad in aluminium, the bonnet,wings etc
> are the original steel ones.
>
> Regards
>
> David Tinker

Now you've got the nail and screw problem sorted out I shall be extremely
interested in learning how you will stop the reaction between the steel rear
fenders and the running boards when they chafe against the aluminium body
panels, and the bolts which secure them.  I don't think you'll be able to rely
on the piping.

Geoff Love.

--------------65DE0A474C7E34FB8DD8F37A
 name="engconn.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Love;Geoffrey E.
tel;fax:as above
tel;home:570 739 3340
tel;work:570 739 3340
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:The English Connection
adr:;;P. O. Box 133;Friedensburg;Pa.;17933;
version:2.1
email;internet:engconn@f-tech.net
title:Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
note:Restorer of British Motor Cars