Re: TC Adventures

To: jswanland@gw.wesley.vic.edu.au
Subject: Re: TC Adventures
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:37:20 -0800
Hi John.

Good catch.  When I had this happen to me in a Sprite umpteen years ago
due to a blown filter housing gasket, my fault but you are only young
once, I learned something else.  I always carry clean coveralls in my
trunk on long jounerys.  Keeps my suit clean.  On a T, you might not
have room for them, LOL.  So that's what they made the rack on the back
for, ooooh.

BTW I'm sure missing Summer,  I think next year i'll find a job down
your way for our winter.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby