Re: Valve Stem Seals

To: kingseim@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Valve Stem Seals
From: dmeadow@juno.com (David Littlefield)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:03:50 -0600
Uh, er, well, this is rather embarrassing.  I guess I was pretty obtuse
in my original post.  I was asking about the valve stem seals that go on
the intake and exhaust valve stems in the head.  I have the little rubber
o-rings that are "standard," but I recall reading somewhere
(unfortunately I don't remember where) to use a Ford seal.

Sorry for the confusion, particularly since you took the effort to give
such a thorough response.

Thanks anyway.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX