Master Cylinder

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Master Cylinder
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 16:44:41 -0500
Brethren
I need help badly. There is a brake master on my '33 Super Sport Three
Wheeler Morgan that is beyond repair/rebuilt. I could replace the unit
with something else but that would necessitate fabricating mounting
brackets and pedal assembly linkage.  If I new what I had then I could
purchase a replacement.  My questions are

Is there a MG T series catalogue available from any supplier of MG parts
that would show brake parts?
Could I forward a scanned sketch to anyone for comment?
I could go to Abington Spares but they are more than a 12 hour drive
from me one way and then there is no guarantee that they would have what
I need.
Any help is appreciated.

Toad
'33 Super Sport.