Re: oil in distributor cap

To: <stritle@epix.net>
Subject: Re: oil in distributor cap
From: "Carolyn & Bob Grunau" <cgrunau@pathcom.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 13:59:50 -0400
In addition to what Jarl wrote, worn bushings could contribute to the
problem. Some oil will collect in the bottom of the distributor over time,
as it can't get out, eventually it can cause problems. Drill a small hole
in the bottom of the distributor, under the advance plate, and the oil can
escape and dribble out.
Bob