healeys

RE: [Fwd: Oil]

To: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Oil]
From: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 18:41:12 -0500
Folks,

It's been a long time since I hungered for posts about engine oil, tires or
which bolt head in which orientation is "correct", but now I'm there.  Thanks
to all.

How about this one? I wave my magic wand and you are not allowed to own the
Healey you own (or the several you own) which one would you pick?  I mean of
all the Healey badged cars.   Not for monetary value (yes, we'd all like a
dozen 100-Ss), but for any other reason you like; appearance, convenience,
driving, period racing, etc.  My wife would like a bugeye.  Which means I'd
better want a bugeye.  But for me it would be any 100.

Bill Moyer, BJ7, 3-points installed, oops, sorry.