healeys

Re: [Fwd: Oil]

To: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Oil]
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 20:43:58 -0500
Bill,
The earliest Hundred I could get. Early enough it has the 32% overdrive,
alloy bonnet and boot lid, 2 piece dash, and the beautiful first series of
solid perspex sidescreens. Healey Blue of course with the dark navy interior
and grey piping accents.

Second choice, the earliest 100/Six with all it's neat things left over from
the last BN2 plus all its own rarities.

Rich Chrysler