healeys

BT7 clutch problem.

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BT7 clutch problem.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:35:17 -0400
I had both the master and slave cylinders replaced last month and the trans
hasn't shifted right since. In first gear with the clutch fully in, the car
wants to move slightly forward and the shifting seems very tight. To get
into reverse without grinding, I have to quickly shift from second to
reverse. There is plenty of fluid in the reservoir and the trans was
completely rebuilt last fall and worked fine until I had the cylinders
replaced. Since there is no adjustment on the actuating rods of the
cylinders where should I look next? Thanks, JL

James Lea
PO Box 25
Rockport Maine 04856
1-207-236-3632