Re: Adjusting Maps

To: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Adjusting Maps
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:30:32 -0700
Significant slopes can lead to ugly maps, but everything is do-able.
John, send me one of your runs, and let me twiddle it a bit.  Also
include a day phone so I can call you if I have questions.  That way I
can send it back to you so you can look at the adjustments that I made
and figure out how to do similar things to the others.

THANKS!

--Byron