Geez as a learning tool

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Geez as a learning tool
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:00:57 -0400
I've spent some time analyzing my north course runs against Bob's and
Dick's.  And I've learned a few things, like that Bob seems to get on
the throttle coming out of sweepers much later than I do.

And I was able to identify a costly mistake on my blistering-fast third
north course run -- I basically never got around to getting on the
throttle after turning left at cone 87.  Both Dick and Bob dusted me
from there into the Terrible Toto Turn (the showcase turn in front of
the grandstands) by several tenths.  Zooming in on that section of the
course was a valuable trick in figuring out exactly what I wasn't doing
there.

But I haven't yet figured out how to turn these things into changes in
my course approach or driving style.  Do I just have to wait a few
months and look at dozens of runs to find trends, or is there something
I can do for instant gratification?

As I mentioned, we've already found something for Bob to work on.  I
want one too! :-)

What sorts of things have others found in their own driving to work on?

Mark