Posting Maps

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Posting Maps
From: Mike Shields <mshields@inconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:24:20 -0600
Hey, instead of posting maps to the mailing list, how about if Byron sets up an
ftp site with web links from extreemgeez.com to the maps people feel like
uploading.  I'm sure that he could even figure out an alternate way for those
people worried about ftp and how to use it.

It looks like file uploads will never come across the list as attachments (at
least they never have for me, just inline data) so we might need another way to
do it. Plus this gives everyone an archive of runs to look at and compare.

Mike

Mike Shields
Webmaster Utah Region SCCA
<http://www.team.net/urscca/>