RE: Wish list items

To: "geez@autox.team.net" <geez@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Wish list items
From: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 22:21:04 -0500
Bob,

when I first got my Geez Racer's Bundle, I experienced the same
issue with 9v battery thickness.  I called Byron and he said that
some batteries are thicker than others.  He also told me to make
sure the power module cover was aligned with the tab in the right
place and force it in.  When I told him I was a little hesitant to
put pressure on the cover because it would cause the battery
to push up against the PC board, Byron told me to not worry
about it.  He said the worst that would happen is it would break
in which case he would replace it under warranty.

I _really_ appreciate anyone that stands behind their product
like Byron does.

John Engstrom