Re: attaching GEEZ files to Digest email?

To: Brent DeWitt <bdewitt@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: attaching GEEZ files to Digest email?
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 07:13:39 -0700
Does that mean using an FTP?  I don't know that I think the majority of
our subscribers would benefit from that, as I doubt that many of them
would know how or care to learn how to do it.  Or is there an easier
way?

Barring a seperate URL, how about just agreeing on a format for
attachments: zip 'em, and attach 'em, include the INI file if it's a
full run so we can see your finished product.

I don't think there are any major throughput problems with the list, but
Mark Bradakis will tone in if we get out of hand, I'm sure.  So to help
us decide how to send files to the list, let's iron out the
possibilities, then do a quick head count of who supports which methods,
then make a choice.

But first, someone educate me on my first paragraph above...am I
thinking of the methodology you are suggesting?

--Byron