Re: Lost files?

To: Streldoc@aol.com
Subject: Re: Lost files?
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 06:47:30 -0700
It sounds like the program saves the geez.ini file only upon closing.
The lastrun name is stored in the geez.ini, so at fire-up that's how it
knows the name of the program to use.  But there should be a couple of
relatively easy fixes for this.  Let me look at it when I get back to
Arizona at the end of the week, and see if I can straighten it out.

I'd like to pick up a bunch of the little details suggested on this
forum so far into a new version on the weekend.  Nothing big, but all
this little stuff.  I'll obviously let the list know when I escape from
Cleveland and get this all done.

--Byron