RE: recalibrate, distance, launch

To: "'Byron Short'" <bshort@AFSinc.com>, TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: RE: recalibrate, distance, launch
From: "Cone, Rich @ Atlanta Peach Tree" <RCone@cbrichardellis.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 07:15:46 -0700
        >>The signal is conditioned to have no change from new all the way
down to
        about 6 volts.  Below that, however, the readings will indeed change
as
        the battery depletes.  So I recommend changing the battery at or
below 6
        volts.  At some point we may have the hardware tell you when that
        happens.<<

        Could we not do this with software?  At calibration time, could we
not record a steady state reading, and then have a quick app to compare
another reading,  later down the road?  If the cube was not level, I
wouldn't think it would make a difference, just compare the sum of the axis
to calibration?

        Just checking?  There must be a easy way to check?

        Rick